Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My first layout


It all started when my wife convinced me a long time ago to do a layout. Up until yesterday it was on hold.
Finally I grabbed one of the last shots I took of our son David and started making the first LO.
Well this is what came out of it, hope you like it. All comments are welcome.


Credits:
* Template #147 by Andrea Gold
* Blue paper & elements: mgl Scraps - Dreams in Colour Tranquility
* Black paper & stars: mgl Scraps - Dreams in Colour Potential
* Alpha: mgl Scraps, Amanda Kay & Flergs - Whimsical Wonderland blog freebie

13 comments:

Jester's Tear said...

Congrats on starting your scrap blog honey!

I love you! ♥

Anonymous said...

I wish my hubby would get interested in my hobbies!! What an amazing guy!!! Beautiful layout! That little guy must have a terrific mom!!! Hugs Monica!

Anonymous said...

I think it is so great that you are getting into scrapping with your wife. I would love it so much if my husband would give scrapping a try! Congrats on your great start!

:::Melanie::: said...

Cute LO! Beautiful picture of your son! Kudos to you for jumping on the scrapping bandwagon :)

Anonymous said...

How pretty that page and love the colors, the picture is gorgeous! thank you for sharing

jodie said...

yay! my hubby is so supportive of my little hobby, and has made a few things for me as gifts. i dunno if he'll ever really scrap a page, though...i'll have to show this to him! great LO!

Demetria said...

This is a great LO... really like the coloration done on the photo and that frame that its in. Great job!

Andrea said...

Very cute!! Thanks for sending me the link to your blog!

Alissa said...

Your page looks great and that photo is beautiful! Welcome to the digi community!

Anonymous said...

What a great start. Welcome to the world of digi scrappin.

Unknown said...

Congrats and awesome job so far!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats. I like this. You are doing great. My hubby has just started watching my pages come together. Of course, I am still learning too.

Scraps of Candy said...

This is your first layout???? You look like an old pro to me. Great job and congrats on your blog.