Thursday, April 10, 2008

Nevermind freebie is on it's way!

Oh yeah!
My first stand alone freebie is coming! Let me tell you all about it.
I love music, lots of sorts of music, and there's an album that made part of my younger years - Nevermind from Nirvana.
I took it as inspiration for the choice of colours and started making a "grunge" like kit.
Next Saturday I'll be posting the first part of the "Nevermind" paper pack.
I'll finish this post with a preview, so you know what I've made specially for you guys.

7 comments:

Robin L said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, this is my second visit to your blog and its a great blog. I love those papers!

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

Your freebie looks terrific. Will have to remember to stop back by again. Have a great night.

This Jersey Momma said...

Great papers. Love the colors!

Amy said...

Awesome papers!!!!

Anonymous said...

I really really really like those papers!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!! And it's the colors of the Nevermind album cover! So excited, I can't wait for this one. Thanks for jumping in with both feet!
becca, nd, usa

Anonymous said...

That album changed my life! Awesome for you to pay homage to such a great band. Love the colors.