Saturday, March 1, 2008

Song to the Siren

I got RAKed for the first time!
And it was no less then FLERGS!!!
What a brilliant Kit, you don't have this one yet? Fetch it at her store here.
This is also the first LO I have made without the picture of one of my sons, why? Well the kit's name remembered me of a cover song of this singer, David Fonseca, called Psycho Killer.
I've seen a lot of his shows and let me tell you, HE ROCKS!
Hope you liked this one, as always comments are welcomed.
THANK YOU AGAIN FLERGS!

Credits:
Template #10 by Scrapsangels
Kit Psycho Magnet gently RAKed by Flergs

5 comments:

AfriDigiDiva said...

I just love your blog! It's absolutely gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Aren't her kits lovely!

I'm enjoying my visit of your blog.
Hugs,
Thena
thena.typepad.com

Flergs said...

WOW this page is awsome! I love the paint spaltters everywhere. Great page Vasco, you are addicted my friend!!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layout! Love the bold colors and paint splatters :)

Web Designz by Kristi said...

Great job! We're all jealous that you were RAK'd by Flergs - how very nice:)