Friday, March 14, 2008

I'm a Mr. Sunshine now!


This is big big news! I've been invited to join the Sunshine Girls freebie Collab! Now I'm a Mr. Sunshine :-)
From now on I'll start doing some freebies once an awhile with the Sunshine Girls, so if you want to be warned about them just sign up in the link on the right tab.
The first freebie will be out next week!!! Yeah you guess it, it's the Easter freebie Pack.
So don't forget to check out the blog for this and other surprises.

Here is my latest LO, it's from my Great Great Aunt at 100th birthday!

credits
Alpha - "Spellbound" by Ellie Lash
Papers and other Elements - "Napa Valley" by Pineapple Plantation Designs.
Template #195 by Andrea Gold

6 comments:

Jen said...

Congrats on the Sunshine Girls gig! :)

Anonymous said...

such a beautiful LO! congrats too! :)

Jeanann said...

very nice layout.

100 years old. that's wonderful

ScrapShana said...

What a great layout you did for her! And congrats on your new gig! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! You know, I knew this but still it never occured that there actually men who scrap! Way to go on your new gig! Mr. Sunshine!

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Great layout! She looks fabulous for 100 for heaven sakes!

My 95 year old gramma just had a heart attack and she is making an almost complete recovery! These women are amazing :)