Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Collab launch chat event

It ready, it's set and it will go on next Friday/Saturday. Don't miss it it will be lots of fun and there will be a special participation prize. Here are the details:





I've watched some of the new Medium season and they really rock! Awesome script. Have you seen them?

I'm watching also Rush Hour 3 with my older son, nothing new about. It's a plain fun with a cliché script... what else do you expect?

Have fun and hope to see you at the chat!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I have to try and be there - thinking that it is 11 pm my time.
I can't wait to see your latest collab. KayJay

Anonymous said...

The new Season of Medium has started? or are you watching it on Lifetime? It's one of my favs but I haven't noticed any new ones yet...