Monday, September 1, 2008

New Collab Comming out next week!

Yeah that's true!
I have a new collaboration with the fabulous designer Ellie Lash! Can you believe that?
It will be out in a couple of days, so save some of your paypal for this one.
All I can tell you is that it's a boys kit.

My birthday is over and I received some great gifts, it was a blast! We went to have lunch with the kids out, and then to get this beauty that my DW gave me.

I also got a multimedia hard drive with 500Gb! The image is fantastic, now I can watch all those series from tv.com in high resolution.

3 comments:

Lilja said...

Cool new gadget you got there!! I'll be sure to keep an eye out for that collab!!

Elaine said...

I'll be sure to check out the new collab kit, thanks

Being Mrs Miles said...

What a wonderful gift! I got my prezzie early this year too - so it will be like having TWO celebrations when my day arrives in Sept.

Thanks for the tv link, I did not know about this one. I do listen to a lot of podcasts tho!

Thanks for sharing, and your products are lovely.