Friday, September 19, 2008

Some Layouts for you to see

Hi!
This has been a week for rest a bit of design and play with the boys.
I didn't completely stop (is that possible?) So there are a few projects being cooked.

I decided to take a look at what my CT and other digiscrapers have done with my stuff lately and decided to give you a peek. Congrats to all of them!

These were made with Rugrats Playground


by Ehooton



by Jaye

These were made with Urban Solitude


by Jab



by Jeneva4U


This one was made with Nirvana


by Amysout

5 comments:

Bird Stalker Photography said...

Cute Layouts, they did a nice job!

:::Melanie::: said...

Great LO's thank for sharing!

The Mini Mum said...

They did a great job! You have a cool blog :o)

jaye said...

wahooo I feel famous, LOL.

Great layouts with some great kits ;)

Anonymous said...

Awesome layouts..... have a great day!!